- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 20 mins
- 2 people
- Meal course
- Posted on
- February 11, 2016
This breakfast menu is best when you are conscious about weight loss or used to a light breakfast/small meal. Green peas is simple and too quick to make. Zucchini and baby corn tossed salad with herbs will be a delight for vegans. Pomegranate lemonade will end this meal in a refreshing way.
Green Peas soup:
- Boil green peas in a cup of water. Save the water after it is done.
- Cool down and grind peas with 3-4 shallots(small onions).
- Mix this paste with the boiled water,salt and pepper.
- Simmer and let it cook for 5 minutes.
- Add 1 spoon corn flour in a cup of water and mix to it.
- Add 2 tspn soya sauce.
- Roast tofu with salt and little olive oil. Add it to the soup.
- After 5-7 minutes, switch off and add fresh coriander leaves.
Zucchini and baby corn salad:
- Add half spoon butter/ 1 spoon olive oil. Add a cup of zucchini pieces.
- Let it roast for 3 minutes until 3/4th done. Remove it.
- Add half spoon of butter and toss 1 cup of cut baby corns till 3/4th done.
- Let it cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Mix both veggies,salt,pepper powder and seasoning you wish.
- I added some herbs.
- Extract juice from 1 pomegranate and filter it.
- Add juice from 1 lemon and add required sugar.
- Add cold water if needed to dilute as needed.
- You can replace tofu with paneer or bread croutons.