- Preparation time
- 5 mins
- Cooking time
- 10 mins
- 1 people
- Meal course
- Posted on
- May 7, 2018
Green cream of vegetable soup is a blend of vegetables broccoli,green peas,carrot and Indian cottage cheese paneer. This is thus a calcium and protein rich dish. This is so good for all especially toddlers and who are on workout regime.
- Add broccoli florets from 1/4 of a big bunch, 1 carrot,1/2 cup peas,2-3 garlic cloves in a pressure cooker.
- Add needed salt on the vegetables and toss it. I used rock salt as it was done for my kid and this has lowest sodium level and more heathy.
- Add 1/3rd of water to the vegetables maybe 2-3 tbspn. Take care not to soak more than half of the vegetables to the maximum.
- Now, switch on the flame and keep cooker on high.
- Allow 3-4 whistles and release pressure.
- Cool and grind it along with 4-5 cubes of paneer, a pinch of ajwain/carom/omam powder ,pepper powder.
- Add all the water used for cooking and dilute the soup as needed.
- Keep it bit thick for creamy consistency.
Serve the soup warm.
- I used home made paneer. Soak the stored paneer in warm water before use to soften and grind smooth.
- You can add spinach and any other vegetable you would love to such as cabbage,potato,onion.