- Preparation time
- 4 mins
- Cooking time
- 1 mins
- 3 people
- Meal course
- Posted on
- January 31, 2021
Mixed kadalai chutney is an easy chutney with peanut,fried bengal gram (pottukadalai) and one of my favourites. It is very good source of protein for vegetarians.
- Add 1/4 cup of roasted peanuts,1/4 cup of fried bengal gram/ pottukadalai, 6 small pieces of coconut,3-4 garlic cloves, 1.5 dry red chilli, salt and dry grind coarsely.
- Add 1/2 to 1 cup water little by water to required consistency and grind smoothly.
- You can adjust spice level,salt as needed.
- Add oil in a pan, splutter mustard,split urad dal, hinge powder and some curry leaves till roasted well.
It can serve as a dip for idly,dosa,millet adais.
- You can skip coconut and increase the other spices and make this chutney.