- Preparation time
- 90 mins
- 4 people
- Meal course
- Posted on
- May 26, 2018
Rose chia shot is a very simple summer dessert made with rose syrup,chia seeds and gulkand. This cools the body with benefits of Chia seeds rich in omega-3 fatty acids and much needed minerals.
- Mix 5-6 tspn of rose syrup to 2 cups of milk. I used syrup with sugar. If not you can add sugar as per taste.
- You can also decrease or increase the amount of rose syrup as per the flavour required.
- Add 3 tspn of chia seeds and give it a stir. Leave it for at least 30 minutes.
- In 4 shot glasses or any small size glasses you have, Add a spoon of gulkand at the bottom of each glass.
- Now pour rose milk-chia equally to 4 parts after giving the mixture a nice stir.This is doen to separate clogged chia if any.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour to have a simple yummy dessert.
Serve cool and have this along with gulkand at the bottom for a complete rose treat.
- You can skip gulkand if you dont have and replace with rose jellies for extra taste.
- You can increase the quantity of Chia to an extra spoon too for thicker pudding
- You can pour the entire content in a single glass similar to a falooda too, instead of making shots.