- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 10 mins
- 1 people
- Meal course
- Main course
- Posted on
- October 9, 2018
This is a salad with minimal ingredients and a simpler version of North Indian Tikka/Kebab dishes. This is good for weight loss,maintaining a balanced diet. It is a healthy combination of Carb,protein,good fat,green vegetable and watery vegetable.
- Chop sweet potato,pumpkin and capsicum as bigger cubes.
- Cook soya chunks in boiling water along with salt until it is soft.
- In a pressure cooker, add the veggies (other than soya). Add a pinch of salt and add water along the sides. The water should not be more than 1/2 of the actual veggies level,just to avoid the bottom from charred.
- Cook on high for 2 whistles and release the pressure as soon as possible.
- After that, grill every set of vegetable.I did on stove top using Phulka wire roaster,arranging the veggies on it.
- Once it is partially charred, remove them.
- Squeeze soya chunks and add it to the vegetables.
- Finally add black salt, 1/4-1/2 cup thick curd,amchur powder,pepper powder,Chia seeds/roasted flax seeds,mint leaves and garlic powder.
- Let it rest for 5-10 minutes and can be served.
This can be served either warm or chilled.
- Instead of garlic powder, you can use roasted garlic cloves.
- Instead of using whole mint leaves, you can grind and mix with curd too. Replace amchur and black salt with chat masala also.
- You can add vegetables like potatoes,broccoli,carrot,zucchini also to this.