- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- 2 people
- Meal course
- Posted on
- August 4, 2016
Spicy Pineapple juice – the name goes with the spicy glass rim(edges) and also with the ingredients used. This is a refreshing drink for summer with Pineapple and lemon. Ginger and pepper are used for a precaution to avoid a bad cold and making the drink more spicier.
- 1.Add 10-12 pineapple chunks in a mixer based on size of the pieces.
- Add 4 ice cubes and a cup of water.
- Add ginger pieces and crush completely.
- Add lemon juice from at least half a lemon.
- Add sugar as per taste. 1 spoon of pepper powder can make this bit spicy.
- Make a spice mix of 1.5 tspn red chilli powder and 1.5 tspn of salt for the rim.
- Finally the edges of the glass used to serve the juice is to be dipped in a plate of water.
- Spread the spice mix equally and dip the glass edge inverted into this mix.
- Remove excess of it. You can adjust with the same water-spice mix combination to get a uniform coating finally.
- Pour the juice. Sprinkle some pepper powder if need a more spicier version.
I am sure you will enjoy the taste of the juice.It is going to be super fun making many glasses like this.Of course, Perfection comes by practice.
- You can use less chilli powder for a milder version.
- Lemon juice can also be replaced by orange juice. Citrus flavour plays the trick.