- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- 2 people
- Meal course
- Posted on
- June 18, 2016
Mocktails are non-alcoholic and usually use carbonated water. This sunshine mocktail is prepared with normal water (Ice cold), mixture of citrus and mild fruits such as peach,lychee,mandarin orange and lemon.
- Wash and peel 2 peaches and remove the pulp.
- Peel and remove the flesh of 4-5 lychees.
- Peel and get the juice from 2 mandarin oranges.
- Extract juice from 1 lemon.
- Blend peach pulp and lychees with 1 cup of water.
- Lychees can be half pureed too.
- Mix the orange and lemon juices as well.
- Add 2-3 tblspn of sugar free sweetener can be added.
- Adjust sweetness as needed.
- I used water at normal temperature and refrigerated for 2 hours.
- You can use ice cold water or ice cubes instead to serve immediately.
Serve the mocktail chilled.
- You can use small oranges instead of mandarin oranges.
- I used pink lychees. If you use small ones, you can increase the number of lychees.