- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- 2 people
- Meal course
- Posted on
- November 17, 2017
Sweet cherries are one of the ingredients that is used more in desserts and salads for extra flavour and colour. Vinaigrette made using this will be so colourful and a healthy addition to salad. The sour and sweet taste of the salad will be refreshing.
- Add 150 gm of deseeded Sweet cherries in a blender with around 1/2 cup of water. It should not be so runny.
- Mix the cherry juice with 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar,1 tblspn lemon juice,1/2 cup olive oil and 2-3 tspn water. This forms cherry vinaigrette.
- Chop veggies like onion,tomato,cucumber,olives,lettuce,carrot,zucchini and add it in a bowl.
- You can also add deseeded sweet cherries and sliced plums.
- Add salt and pepper as per taste.
- Add the Vinaigrette as per your need.
Enjoy the healthy and colourful salad.
- You can veggies like capsicum,red lettuce,leeks,spring onions as per choice.
- You can also add nuts.